1. What are the PG courses the institute offers and to which universities are they affiliated?
The Institute offers PG programs in computer applications (MCA) and management studies (MMS) at post-graduate level. Both courses are affiliated to university of Mumbai.
2. Are MCA and MMS recognized by AICTE?
Yes, both the courses are duly recognized by AICTE and DTE and government of Maharashtra.
3. Is there any provision of lateral entry to the course?
No, at present there is no such provision.
4. What are other courses available at the Institute?
The Institute offers additional certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses to students to enhance and sharpen their skills including programming, analysis and Business Intelligence.
5. Are qualified faculties available at the institute?
Yes, the institute has fully qualified and experience staff for teaching and administration.
6. How do we reach the Institute?
NMITD is situated at the heart of the Mumbai City, well connected by road and rail services. The nearest railway station id Dadar, which is 10 min walk from the institute.
7. Which management runs NMITD?
NMITD is run by Deccan Education Society, Pune. It is the one of the oldest society's pioneers in the field of education having 43 institutes including technical, management, humanities science and primary education.
8. Is there any management quota?
Yes, NMITD has 20% seats available under management seats. Total intake for both (MCA and MMS) is 60, of which 48 seats are filled through CAP rounds and remaining 12 seats are institutional seats respectively.
9. How can we take admission at NMITD?
The institute admits students on CET/CAT scores through a transparent process of CAP admission conducted by DTE. However the institute has 12 seats under management quota which can be separately approached for admission.
10. What is the intake capacity for MCA and MMS?
60 seats each
11. Does Institute offer financial assistance?
Yes, as per the government norms and regulations.
12. Who decides the fees and number of seats?
The fees is decided by the Sikshan Shulk Samiti(SSS) and Pravesh Niyantran Samiti (PNS) appointed by the government and Hon Court.